Mid-Lakes Navigation Company is located in beautiful Skaneateles, New York, where we were founded in 1968. We offer cruises daily on Skaneateles Lake and in June, July and August on the Erie Canal in nearby Syracuse. Dinner, sightseeing, lunch, brunch and more await the visitor to our area.
Mid-Lakes offers cruises each day from mid-May to October 2 on beautiful Skaneateles Lake located about 40 minutes from downtown Syracuse. From a 50-minute sightseeing cruise to our US Mailboat to our romantic Dinner cruise there's something for everyone! The Judge Ben Wiles and the Barbara S. Wiles are named for the owners' grandparents.
- Many stately homes, old and new
- The Sherwood Inn, originally a stagecoach stop
- Stella Maris, quiet retreat on the village east side
- Steep and wooded hill sides at the southern end
Erie Canal, Syracuse
The Emita II, our double-decked tour boat, will be offering a selection of departures from June 6 until October 4. Only minutes from downtown Syracuse at Dutchman's Landing, you can discover the legendary Erie Canal.
- Most cruises go through Erie Canal Lock 24
- Learn the history of this important waterway
- Visit the bustling Baldwinsville waterfront
- Watch for great blue herons and otters