Mid-Lakes Navigation Company is located in beautiful Skaneateles, New York, where we were founded in 1968. Our season is from early May until the end of September. We offer cruises on Skaneateles Lake and on the Erie Canal in nearby Syracuse. Dinner, sightseeing, lunch and more await the visitor to our area.
Mid-Lakes offers cruises each day from May 13 to October2 on beautiful Skaneateles Lake located about 40 minutes from downtown Syracuse. From a 50-minute sightseeing cruise to our US Mailboat to our romantic dinner cruise there's something for everyone!
- Many stately homes, old and new
- The Sherwood Inn, originally a stagecoach stop
- Stella Maris, quiet retreat on the village east side
- Steep and wooded hill sides at the southern end
Erie Canal, Syracuse
The Emita II, our double-decked tour boat, will be offering a selection of departures from May 21 until October2. Only minutes from downtown Syracuse at Dutchman's Landing, you can discover the legendary Erie Canal.
- Most cruises go through Erie Canal Lock 24.
- Learn the history of this important waterway.
- Visit the bustling Baldwinsville waterfront.
- Watch for great blue herons and bald eagles.